OK Info & Translation Services consults on current legislation of the Netherlands and the European Union. We are specialized in Dutch immigration law, family law and (international) criminal law.
You can contact us for legal advice on any immigration-related issues, among others:
- Application for an MVV visa (long-term visa)
- Application for and/or renewal of a residence permit
- Family reunification
- Study/business immigration
- Naturalization (citizenship)
- Consultations on the Dutch Law on Employment of Foreigners
- Consultations on legislation for EU citizens
- Consultations on the appeal procedure in the immigration office and the court
We also advise on family matters, such as:
- Marriage and registered partnership
- Unmarried partnership
- Alimony (partner and child)
- Parental rights
- Name change
We are working with a fixed fee, so our clients know the cost of our service in advance. The price of a legal consultation (max. 60 minutes) is € 75.00 ex 21% VAT (€ 90.75 incl. VAT).
Knowing your rights makes you stronger!