SWORN TRANSLATOR IN THE HAGUE
Since 2009 I have worked as a professional translator and interpreter for organizations and private clients. Since then I have been registered as an independent translator and legal consultant in the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 27351637. I am registered as a sworn translator in the Dutch National Registry of court translators and interpreters (Rbtv) under number 5071. Additionally, I am a licensed, CRKBO-registered language teacher and a practising lawyer under Dutch law.
Some examples of my work *:
- Certified translations of personal documents (birth certificates, marriage certificates, residence permits, driving licenses, certificates of conduct, extracts from the municipal register and other personal documents)
- Certified translations of legal documents (i.e., court decisions, subpoenas, extradition requests, requests for mutual legal assistance, complaints, evidence reports, statements, etc.) –> official specialist translator in criminal cases
- Certified translations of financial documents (i.e., mortgage application packages, tax declarations, salary slips, corporate documents, annual accounts, heritage cases, etc.)
- Certified translations of notarial documents (i.e., deed of transfer, mortgage deed, deed of formation of an association, cohabitation agreement, etc.)
- Translation of legislation on economic offenses (Dutch-English)
- Translation of governmental reports, speeches, communications, press releases, etc. (Dutch-English)
- Translation of the police website and various brochures for victims of crimes (Dutch-English)
- Translation of the documentation pertaining to the online tax returns system (Dutch-English)
- Translation of various governmental brochures (Dutch-English)
- Translation of insurance policies (Dutch-English)
- Translation of academic research papers (Dutch-English, Russian-English)
- Translation of rental and purchase agreements (real estate) (Dutch-English)
- Translation of a software development agreement (Dutch-English)
- Translation of service agreements (Dutch/Russian-English)
- Translation and localization of a website (Dutch/English–Russian)
- Translation of CVs and motivation letters (Dutch-English)
- Interpretation at court hearings (civil cases) (Dutch-English)
- Interpretation at a notary’s office (Dutch-English, Dutch-Russian)
- Simultaneous interpreting (chuchotage) from three languages (English, French, Dutch) in Russian during the anniversary celebrations of the group Solvay
- Simultaneous interpreting (chuchotage) during the Dutch Design Week (English-Russian)
- Interpreting during negotiations and business meetings (Dutch/English-Russian)
- Editing of a travel guide to Cyprus (English-Russian)
- Assessment of translation tests (Dutch/English-Russian)
- Teacher Legal Translation for English translators at a Dutch university of applied sciences
* This list includes only those assignments where English was a source or a target language. For confidentiality reasons, the names of my clients are not listed.
What others say about us
Efficient and professional, delivered within the deadline, we will definitely recontact Olga in the future for possible assignments in her language pairs.
We have been very happy working with you. I assure you that we will again contact you when we have something for your language pair which needs to be translated.
I hope to work with you soon again.
We are very happy with your work and look forward to working with you again!